DX - Load Balancing & Application Acceleration

Need help with this thing here

‎08-22-2007 06:17 PM
Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Donec volutpat arcu quis odio. Donec nec mauris et erat accumsan accumsan. Sed egestas. Suspendisse libero velit, lobortis id, aliquam at, fringilla non, dolor. Proin at enim at nisi fringilla sagittis. Aliquam congue rhoncus magna.

Aliquam dignissim pede in ipsum. Donec nec risus. Nullam tempus sapien a urna. Maecenas fringilla commodo neque. Suspendisse potenti. Praesent sollicitudin elit eu mi. Sed interdum diam quis ipsum. Aenean lacinia. Nunc tempor, velit non varius condimentum, metus justo pharetra nibh, non gravida massa nisi vel dolor.
5 REPLIES 5

Re: Need help with this thing here

‎08-22-2007 06:17 PM
How about if you did this?

‎08-22-2007 06:37 PM

Once you reach the site, you will need to register a new account and then let me know your username so I can promote you to the Administrator role. As an administrator, get to know the Community Admin pages and practice using the software. These accounts will allow you to access the site until we have SSO deployed.

‎08-22-2007 06:38 PM
Once you reach the site, you will need to register a new account and then let me know your username so I can promote you to the Administrator role. As an administrator, get to know the Community Admin pages and practice using the software.

These accounts will allow you to access the site until we have SSO deployed.

‎08-23-2007 02:34 PM
My first post ever in this incredible new environmment.
Highlighted

‎08-28-2007 01:06 PM
Testing 123.. Help is on the way! Our tech support team will contact you in the next 48 hours!! Do I like html tags?
Announcements

DX SERIES

The Juniper Networks DX application acceleration platform delivers a complete data center acceleration solution for Web-enabled and IP-based business applications.

RSS Icon